EcoBorder – the Low Cost, Easy To Install, Environmentally Friendly solution.
- Keep gardens and landscaped areas tidy
- Stop grass invading your landscape beds & ground cover spilling onto grass areas
- Sturdy and flexible for edging around many different types of landscaping
- Easy to install and re-arrange with no trimming or digging required
- Mower edge design eliminates need for string trimming
- Virtually maintenance free
- Choose your Green, Brown, Red or Black EcoBorder
- Sold in 4ft lengths you need and Value Boxes containing 48 lengths (192ft / 54.5m approx).
Quick & Easy To Install - Installation Instructions
- EcoBorder pieces are 4 ft in length
- Use it against the lawn, adjacent to a walkway or patio, or to trim around a fixture like a fence
- NO digging needed ! Stake into place.
- Recessed holes achieve maximum holding power from the stakes
- All hardware (stakes and connectors) included
- Pieces bend up to 70 degrees from end-to-end
- Most installations will not need to cut the product at all until they get to the very end of the run - the part where they will usually bump into the house. At this point, cut with a handsaw or hacksaw (use a miter box for a more accurate cut).
- DIY-ers should be able to install about 50 feet in an hour.
Download Installation Instructions
Simple 3 Step Installation
| Place it!
Benefits For You and The Environment
* an industrial glue and an exterior paint (which is mixed throughout the product).
- EcoBorder is made from recycled scrap tyres* which are virtually indestructible – so you won’t need to worry about replacing and maintaining your edging in the next few decades. You can feel good about your choice too because using Ecoborder means that you have helped reduce landfill.